You are not connected. Please login or register

Know what I love?

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 20 of 23]

476 Re: Know what I love? on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:26 pm

carlcockatoo

avatar
New User
debbie wrote:I think we have a more poisonous plant, buts thats it. They beat everyone in the animal kingdom

They also have the best birds.

View user profile

477 Re: Know what I love? on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:26 am

debbie

avatar
Prime Minister
Prime Minister
nastyn8 wrote:I love Debbie.

What did you do wrong or what do you want?

View user profile

478 Re: Know what I love? on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:10 am

Grungie

avatar
Admin
Admin
I think he stalked your FB


_______________
"Most people will be turned off by it, but there's bound to be fans of it."

"I am a great person. I do not bathe in the sun, the sun bathes in me."

View user profile

479 Re: Know what I love? on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:07 am

debbie

avatar
Prime Minister
Prime Minister
How?

View user profile

480 Re: Know what I love? on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:21 am

Grungie

avatar
Admin
Admin
by using his epic stalker skillz


_______________
"Most people will be turned off by it, but there's bound to be fans of it."

"I am a great person. I do not bathe in the sun, the sun bathes in me."

View user profile

481 Re: Know what I love? on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:03 pm

nastyn8

avatar
Board Addict
Board Addict
Tbh, I know Grungie's FB, so I could find your Facebook if I wanted to, Debbie. I'm not going to because that would be creepy. When I clicked on the thread the first thing I saw was Debbie's username, so that's what I put down.

View user profile

482 Re: Know what I love? on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:21 pm

Grungie

avatar
Admin
Admin
It's not hard to find my FB, it's in my profile here, and on my UG sig


_______________
"Most people will be turned off by it, but there's bound to be fans of it."

"I am a great person. I do not bathe in the sun, the sun bathes in me."

View user profile

483 Re: Know what I love? on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:04 am

debbie

avatar
Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Even if you click on it, you won't be able to view my facebook. I disabled public view, because as a celebrity, I don't want die-hard fans to know everything about me. Razz

Do you think he's super stalker skillz are on my level or not, Grungie?

View user profile

484 Re: Know what I love? on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:19 am

Grungie

avatar
Admin
Admin
Idk Debs, your skills are pretty professional


_______________
"Most people will be turned off by it, but there's bound to be fans of it."

"I am a great person. I do not bathe in the sun, the sun bathes in me."

View user profile

485 Re: Know what I love? on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:10 am

debbie

avatar
Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Why thank you, kind sir. I love finding "lost" cash in my pockets.

View user profile

486 Re: Know what I love? on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:26 pm

Grungie

avatar
Admin
Admin
It's nice going into the laundry room in the dorms and finding someone's cash in the washer.


_______________
"Most people will be turned off by it, but there's bound to be fans of it."

"I am a great person. I do not bathe in the sun, the sun bathes in me."

View user profile

487 Re: Know what I love? on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:56 pm

nastyn8

avatar
Board Addict
Board Addict
debbie wrote:Even if you click on it, you won't be able to view my facebook. I disabled public view, because as a celebrity, I don't want die-hard fans to know everything about me. Razz

Do you think he's super stalker skillz are on my level or not, Grungie?

I found your Facebook. Let's see if you can find mine.

Don't post it, Grungie.
Don't post my name either.

Debbie, if you find it, post my profile picture.

View user profile

488 Re: Know what I love? on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:00 am

Grungie

avatar
Admin
Admin
I love how people still think my masturbation stories are real Razz


_______________
"Most people will be turned off by it, but there's bound to be fans of it."

"I am a great person. I do not bathe in the sun, the sun bathes in me."

View user profile

489 Re: Know what I love? on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:07 pm

moscaespañol

avatar
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy
Grungie wrote:I love how people still think my masturbation stories are real Razz
You should try to convince them that 'gullible' is written in their ceiling.


_______________
So it goes.
View user profile

490 Re: Know what I love? on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:12 am

debbie

avatar
Prime Minister
Prime Minister
nastyn8 wrote:
debbie wrote:Even if you click on it, you won't be able to view my facebook. I disabled public view, because as a celebrity, I don't want die-hard fans to know everything about me. Razz

Do you think he's super stalker skillz are on my level or not, Grungie?

I found your Facebook. Let's see if you can find mine.

Don't post it, Grungie.
Don't post my name either.

Debbie, if you find it, post my profile picture.

Its not really rocket science to find my profile page, since I'm the only female on here and I occasionally post on grungies fb...

View user profile

491 Re: Know what I love? on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:13 am

debbie

avatar
Prime Minister
Prime Minister


I found you... and your associates.

Booya!

View user profile

492 Re: Know what I love? on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:41 pm

Grungie

avatar
Admin
Admin
debbie wrote:
nastyn8 wrote:
debbie wrote:Even if you click on it, you won't be able to view my facebook. I disabled public view, because as a celebrity, I don't want die-hard fans to know everything about me. Razz

Do you think he's super stalker skillz are on my level or not, Grungie?

I found your Facebook. Let's see if you can find mine.

Don't post it, Grungie.
Don't post my name either.

Debbie, if you find it, post my profile picture.

Its not really rocket science to find my profile page, since I'm the only female on here and I occasionally post on grungies fb...

$10 he found it on the MTB FB page.


_______________
"Most people will be turned off by it, but there's bound to be fans of it."

"I am a great person. I do not bathe in the sun, the sun bathes in me."

View user profile

493 Re: Know what I love? on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:28 pm

inst

avatar
Forum Boss
Forum Boss
I knew your FB before the MTB group existed ;o
But that's only cuz you commented on something of Takashi's and your avatar there is so similar to here.

View user profile

494 Re: Know what I love? on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:38 pm

nastyn8

avatar
Board Addict
Board Addict
debbie wrote:

I found you... and your associates.

Booya!

Damn!

View user profile

495 Re: Know what I love? on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Grungie

avatar
Admin
Admin
Only I know what debster really looks like Cool


_______________
"Most people will be turned off by it, but there's bound to be fans of it."

"I am a great person. I do not bathe in the sun, the sun bathes in me."

View user profile

496 Re: Know what I love? on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:21 am

debbie

avatar
Prime Minister
Prime Minister
nastyn8 wrote:
debbie wrote:

I found you... and your associates.

Booya!

Damn!

Never doubt, son.And i did it with no Facebook, Youtube, or Myspace - everything is blocked at work.

View user profile

497 Re: Know what I love? on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:49 am

Grungie

avatar
Admin
Admin
What witchcraft is this?


_______________
"Most people will be turned off by it, but there's bound to be fans of it."

"I am a great person. I do not bathe in the sun, the sun bathes in me."

View user profile

498 Re: Know what I love? on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:08 am

debbie

avatar
Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Google and making connections, thats how the debster roll. I found a scamster that tried to scam my significant other, scared him shitless when we send someone to his door...

View user profile

499 Re: Know what I love? on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:46 pm

Grungie

avatar
Admin
Admin
I love that on UG they listed A Thousand Suns as worst album by great bands. Clearly that album is the best LP album.

I loved the comment section in that article where everyone said it sucked because "it wasn't rock"


_______________
"Most people will be turned off by it, but there's bound to be fans of it."

"I am a great person. I do not bathe in the sun, the sun bathes in me."

View user profile

500 Re: Know what I love? on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:10 pm

nastyn8

avatar
Board Addict
Board Addict
I love that they put Scream on that list too.
I love that Linkin Park is considered a great band.
I love that that whole article was complete bullshit.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum