You are not connected. Please login or register

Adam and Obair's Child Molestation and Wincest thread (you must be Adam or Obair and a registered sex offender to post)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

how much?

100% 100% [ 2 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Obair

New User
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

View user profile
lol just for that i'll make you one

I just love him so much

View user profile

Obair

New User
FUCK YES!

wanna get high(in twolies voice)

View user profile
*twolie's voice* Just a little high

View user profile
Towelie should really have his own show

View user profile

Obair

New User
we should call whoever makes south park demanding towlie gets his own show, or else we'll withold their pizza. and no one wants that fate.

They'll have to give in!

View user profile
south park creators are kinda douches, atleast that's what they want everyone to think, they won't listen Sad

Unles someone pays them a shitload of money of course, but who has alot of money and loves Towelie.......

we need to find a filthy rich guy that fucking loves Towelie!

View user profile

Obair

New User
If every stoner saves up by buying one less stick(ounce, gram whatevs) than the normaly do, and put it towards a show about towlie

we'd have millions in like 5 minutes!

View user profile
Good good, now we just need someone that alot of stoners will listen to, but who.... hmm......

View user profile

JoelCarli

Just drank a beer because we have nothing else to drink (and I don't drink tap water because 1) it tastes bad, 2) it's not cold and 3) the neighborhood once had a flu transmitted through its plumbing which is why we got a water cooler in the first place).

Nope, haven't acquired it yet.

EDIT: How about Frank Zappa? Oh wait, he's dead ono

View user profile
lol the title

This totally works too, Grungie

Edit: changed it back though

View user profile

debbie

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
I turn my back for one day on this forum and this is the shit that pops up??

View user profile

Grungie

Admin
Admin
You know you can use your super mod powers Debbie

"I am a great person. I do not bathe in the sun, the sun bathes in me."

View user profile

debbie

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Hmmm, I know I know. But the question is, do I want to be THAT guy? They haven't crossed any rules per se and it's only contained in one thread.... If it spill over then I will have to step in and give them the evil eye.

View user profile

Grungie

Admin
Admin
debbie wrote:Hmmm, I know I know. But the question is, do I want to be THAT guy? They haven't crossed any rules per se and it's only contained in one thread.... If it spill over then I will have to step in and give them the evil eye.

That's why we have loopholes

:
6. Try and stay away from retarded "spammy" threads. The status of these will be left up to a moderator's digression, but repeated offenses with receive a warning. Repeat offenders will receive a ban.

View user profile
lol

View user profile

debbie

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
OMG! Stop screwing with my mind! I just woke up so I'm ina good mood, I'll see how I feel later in the day. Maybe I'll use my power, maybe I won't...

View user profile

Grungie

Admin
Admin
All hail Dr. Professor Debbie

View user profile
oh wow this thread is so funny to read back, i don't really remember all of it...

and if you're gonna punish us, make it very sexual plz

View user profile

debbie

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Grungie wrote:All hail Dr. Professor Debbie

Hahaha, you should wish me luck. My seminar presentation is next week Thursday afternoon. If my talk wins best post-graduate presentation I win a sponsorship to attend any congress of my choice to the value of R50 000.

View user profile

Grungie

Admin
Admin
Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:oh wow this thread is so funny to read back, i don't really remember all of it...

Stop being like Towelie

View user profile
debbie wrote:
Grungie wrote:All hail Dr. Professor Debbie

Hahaha, you should wish me luck. My seminar presentation is next week Thursday afternoon. If my talk wins best post-graduate presentation I win a sponsorship to attend any congress of my choice to the value of R50 000.

Good luck with that!

Grungie wrote:
Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:oh wow this thread is so funny to read back, i don't really remember all of it...

Stop being like Towelie

Why would i wanna do that?

View user profile

Grungie

Admin
Admin
Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:Why would i wanna do that?

Because you're a towel

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum