You are not connected. Please login or register

Коммунистическая партия!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 38]

moscaespañol

Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy
nastyn8 wrote:
Saint/mosca: Make your mindless-following of the herd less obvious, you know what I'm talking about. That whole "pleb music" shit is annoying, someone liking a certain artist doesn't make them a pleb, it makes you a pleb, please stop that. Leave that shit, on /mu; or the other shit stains of the internet. You can probably figure out why I see you as one.

Why do people categorize me and Moskers together?
Something tells me this is Thrash.

debbie

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
correct

View user profile

Grungie

Admin
Admin
moscaespañol wrote:
nastyn8 wrote:
Saint/mosca: Make your mindless-following of the herd less obvious, you know what I'm talking about. That whole "pleb music" shit is annoying, someone liking a certain artist doesn't make them a pleb, it makes you a pleb, please stop that. Leave that shit, on /mu; or the other shit stains of the internet. You can probably figure out why I see you as one.

Well Thrash was quoting someone else who made a long bitch post, then he commented on those same people.

"I am a great person. I do not bathe in the sun, the sun bathes in me."

View user profile
Hey guys, do you think if i'll post this at ylyl i'll get banned/warned?

It has no nudez but it's very.... see for yourselves...

View user profile

debbie

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
This is close enough to get you a warning here... Why would you think that posting it here is OK, but not on another site? O fcourse it's not OK if you doubt it. When in doubt, don't do it.

View user profile
There's no nude in anyway, but UG is way too sensitive.

If you think it's too much for here then feel free to edit it.

View user profile

inst

Forum Boss
Forum Boss
The point of a surge protector is to protect the shit plugged into it from dying when the power surges, yeah?

Cuz the power in my house just surged and i don't want my amp or other shit to blow up or smth.

View user profile

moscaespañol

Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy
Grungie wrote:
moscaespañol wrote:
nastyn8 wrote:

Well Thrash was quoting someone else who made a long bitch post, then he commented on those same people.
Def thrash.

nastyn8

Board Addict
Board Addict
Thrash claims it wasn't him. Someone said it was W4RP1G

View user profile

debbie

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:There's no nude in anyway, but UG is way too sensitive.

If you think it's too much for here then feel free to edit it.

I'm not gonna edit it because it's not completely worth an official warning but borderline. Like I said: In future, when in doubt, don't post.

inst wrote:The point of a surge protector is to protect the shit plugged into it from dying when the power surges, yeah?

Cuz the power in my house just surged and i don't want my amp or other shit to blow up or smth.

It is suppose to keep the power supply from spiking by providing additional resistance. If the surge is too high or extreme or for a extended period of time the protector might not be sufficient. Chances of that happening though is fairly rare.

View user profile
So my neighbor's dog is barking 24/7 and i can't get to sleep because of him all the time.

His owners won't do shit, any advice on how to make him stop barking without killing/hurting him?

View user profile

inst

Forum Boss
Forum Boss
Open the fence and call the dog catcher.

View user profile
There are no dog catchers in Israel.

And i want to make him stop barking without getting myself in trouble.

View user profile

debbie

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Call him to the fence, give him some affection. That works most of the time with me. Ask your neighbours again to check and see if something is bothring the dog. Dogs don't usually bark for nothing - especially not day and night.

View user profile
He barks to talk with other dogs at the area at night, at day he barks at birds, cars, people, cats and everything else that moves or makes a sound.
My neighbours are cunts, they don't really give a shit about the dog and they're not at home much either.

And this is a huge strong dog, if i start giving him affection he will ran into me (out of joy) and smash my ribs.

View user profile

debbie

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
lol, that is why I said: start small, give him some affection through the fence. If he barks at everything he sees he most likely have pent up energy. Being jumped by a massive dog is not fun, I know. My dog is almost 47kg's but think he is the size of a Jack Russel. He won't mash your ribs - worst case scenario is he will knock you over and the wind out of you while licking your face while you are desperately trying to get up. Razz

View user profile
There is no starting small with him, and he's a 55kg dog with ADHD, i'm 68kg. I don't stand a chance if he jumps me.

Is there something i could do that doesn't involve being in contact with him?

View user profile

debbie

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Nope.

View user profile
Anyway, why are you up so late?

View user profile

debbie

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Because I just finished watching a few episodes of Supernatural and quickly check my mails before going to bed. Not really going to sleep, because I hurt my shoulder today and it's in a bit of pain that is going to provent me from getting a proper night's sleep anyway.

View user profile
How'd you hurt your shoulder?

View user profile

debbie

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Old hockey injury and then I threw it out while shaking my duvet into it's cover this afternoon.

View user profile
You have hockey in SA?

I thought because Canada has hockey no other country wants to have it too

View user profile

Grungie

Admin
Admin
Hockey is popular in the states, it's really because of how violent it is.

"I am a great person. I do not bathe in the sun, the sun bathes in me."

View user profile
Figures.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum