Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fashion thread

+2
Grungie
nastyn8
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Fashion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Fashion thread Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:28 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:
nastyn8 wrote:
Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:But... but i like homosexuals.... there's nothing wrong with that.
I just pointed out that homosexuals are like women in the essence that they like clothes, and that heterosexuals men usually don't, is all.

Faux pas.

Read everything before being an ass.

Oh, I did. I was referring to that sentence as a whole (I also wasn't really trying to be an ass). Saying "homosexuals are like women in the essence that they like clothes" is kinda like saying "Rednecks are like black people in the essence that they like fried chicken." The whole gays being into fashion thing is a stereotype. I'm sure there's gay people who like fashion, like how there are black people that like fried chicken, but it's a faux pas to say that all gays like fashion or all black people like fried chicken. See what I mean? (Again, not trying to be an ass.)

102Fashion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Fashion thread Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:31 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Just sayin i have never met any homosexuals that didn't like clothes... Rolling Eyes

And just so you know, every time i say something stereotypical i'm kinda kidding...

103Fashion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Fashion thread Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:34 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

Well, you might want to be careful with that because those faggots are usually tightly wound about stuff like that.

104Fashion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Fashion thread Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Board Addict
Board Addict

Irl i make it sound very obvious, and on the internet i usually say those stuff to people i know won't start a shit storm over it.

105Fashion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Fashion thread Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:11 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Grungie wrote:
debbie wrote:Can someone inform me what this fashion thread is suppose to be about? I don't really understand the purpose of it.

N8 likes fashion and wants to talk about dressing nice. Inst and Mosca are plebs and don't think we should much pay for clothes.
I think you accidentally your word order
nastyn8 wrote:Well, you might want to be careful with that because those faggots are usually tightly wound about stuff like that.
Faggots such as yourself, as you've so clearly shown here.

106Fashion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Fashion thread Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:18 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

moscaespañol wrote:
grungie wrote:Inst is a pleb and doesn't think we should much pay for clothes.
I think you accidentally your word order

I fixed it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum