Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101 Re: Fashion thread on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:28 pm

nastyn8

Board Addict
Board Addict
Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:
nastyn8 wrote:
Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:But... but i like homosexuals.... there's nothing wrong with that.
I just pointed out that homosexuals are like women in the essence that they like clothes, and that heterosexuals men usually don't, is all.

Faux pas.

Read everything before being an ass.

Oh, I did. I was referring to that sentence as a whole (I also wasn't really trying to be an ass). Saying "homosexuals are like women in the essence that they like clothes" is kinda like saying "Rednecks are like black people in the essence that they like fried chicken." The whole gays being into fashion thing is a stereotype. I'm sure there's gay people who like fashion, like how there are black people that like fried chicken, but it's a faux pas to say that all gays like fashion or all black people like fried chicken. See what I mean? (Again, not trying to be an ass.)

View user profile

102 Re: Fashion thread on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:31 pm

Just sayin i have never met any homosexuals that didn't like clothes... Rolling Eyes

And just so you know, every time i say something stereotypical i'm kinda kidding...

View user profile

103 Re: Fashion thread on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:34 pm

nastyn8

Board Addict
Board Addict
Well, you might want to be careful with that because those faggots are usually tightly wound about stuff like that.

View user profile

104 Re: Fashion thread on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Irl i make it sound very obvious, and on the internet i usually say those stuff to people i know won't start a shit storm over it.

View user profile

105 Re: Fashion thread on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:11 pm

moscaespañol

Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy
Grungie wrote:
debbie wrote:Can someone inform me what this fashion thread is suppose to be about? I don't really understand the purpose of it.

N8 likes fashion and wants to talk about dressing nice. Inst and Mosca are plebs and don't think we should much pay for clothes.
I think you accidentally your word order
nastyn8 wrote:Well, you might want to be careful with that because those faggots are usually tightly wound about stuff like that.
Faggots such as yourself, as you've so clearly shown here.

106 Re: Fashion thread on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:18 pm

Grungie

Admin
Admin
moscaespañol wrote:
grungie wrote:Inst is a pleb and doesn't think we should much pay for clothes.
I think you accidentally your word order

I fixed it

"I am a great person. I do not bathe in the sun, the sun bathes in me."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum