Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Staff Members

+2
inst
Grungie
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51New Staff Members - Page 3 Empty Re: New Staff Members Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:07 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

nastyn8 wrote:You guys didn't know what DSLs are? smh
no only grungie

52New Staff Members - Page 3 Empty Re: New Staff Members Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:29 pm

nastyn8

nastyn8
Board Addict
Board Addict

That's what I meant. I use that term a lot. I love girls with big lips.

53New Staff Members - Page 3 Empty Re: New Staff Members Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Pagan

Pagan

^Ew. I like girls that are more tight there.

EDIT: Oh oops wrong lips

54New Staff Members - Page 3 Empty Re: New Staff Members Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:00 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

moscaespañol wrote:
Pagan wrote:Greek and South African here.
I don't think South African's a heritage, unless you're black New Staff Members - Page 3 Stickpoke

Actually the only real indegenious people to South Africa is the Koi San ppl aka "Boesmans" or Bushmen, the other "black" tribes moved down from the rest of Africa. South African is a heritage; white ppl have been here longer than they've been in America.

New Staff Members - Page 3 1002889

55New Staff Members - Page 3 Empty Re: New Staff Members Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:52 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

debbie wrote:
moscaespañol wrote:
Pagan wrote:Greek and South African here.
I don't think South African's a heritage, unless you're black New Staff Members - Page 3 Stickpoke

Actually the only real indegenious people to South Africa is the Koi San ppl aka "Boesmans" or Bushmen, the other "black" tribes moved down from the rest of Africa. South African is a heritage; white ppl have been here longer than they've been in America.

New Staff Members - Page 3 100889
And American's not a heritage either New Staff Members - Page 3 1375411960

56New Staff Members - Page 3 Empty Re: New Staff Members Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Pagan

Pagan

I can see where Mosca is coming from. I'd still like to identify with being South African though, even if it isn't technically a heritage (or is it? Dunno) because they're fucking awesome.

57New Staff Members - Page 3 Empty Re: New Staff Members Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:10 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

Did you see what I did with that Image? I deleted one of the characters after the host site and it changed it to a completely different picture New Staff Members - Page 3 Willy_nilly

But I guess what I'm saying is that if you're white and from the US, or Canada or South Africa, it doesn't seem right to identify your national heritage as "South African" because it can be traced farther than that, like in South Africa's case, say, it could be traced back to being Dutch or British you know? Like me, I'm American, and my national heritage isn't 'American', it's Swedish-German (or so I'm told)

Nawmsayin'?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum