Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your favorite band/artist?

+11
Hotspot
debbie
Elseb1990
Gamrpro
Pagan
paulpierce34
The Third Venus Sister
Skathi
Grungie
Naiwen
RockTalk
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Your favorite band/artist? Empty Your favorite band/artist? Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:13 pm

RockTalk

RockTalk
New User

I like the greats like The Beatles and the Stones, You?

http://www.therumbleproject.com

2Your favorite band/artist? Empty Who's your fav artist? Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Naiwen

Naiwen
New User

Mine would Avril Lavigne and some others. Like Dolly Parton, I don't listen to music much, I just listen to anime music.

3Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:10 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Sorry I merged your threads. Mine changes a lot, but lately I've been digging the Replacements and Smashing Pumpkins a lot.

I kind of dig Anime music, mainly just some of the theme songs of the shows I watch.

4Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:01 am

Skathi

Skathi
New User

The Cult, Sonata Arctica, Norther and Forefather

http://www.metaltavern.com

5Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:10 am

The Third Venus Sister

The Third Venus Sister
New User

Odd Future, would link to some of my favorite songs but can't yet Sad.

Here's some to search on Youtube, though:

Frank Ocean-Novacane

The Internet-Cocaine

Odd Future-Sam(Is Dead)

Tyler, The Creator-Analog 2

6Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:12 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

The Third Venus Sister wrote:Odd Future, would link to some of my favorite songs but can't yet Sad.

I keep forgetting about that feature.

7Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:42 pm

paulpierce34

paulpierce34
New User

I like LMAFO, Mike Posner and Shaun Kingston!

8Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Naiwen

Naiwen
New User

Grungie wrote:Sorry I merged your threads. Mine changes a lot, but lately I've been digging the Replacements and Smashing Pumpkins a lot.

I kind of dig Anime music, mainly just some of the theme songs of the shows I watch.
Me too, I love Anime music from Fruits Basket, CCS, and etc. Anime music's rad.

9Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:49 am

Pagan

Pagan

My Bloody Valentine and Björk.
I listen to any genre, from metal to jazz to electronic to hip hop to even ambient. I'd get bored if I listened to one thing only.

10Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:06 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I was never able to get into Loveless, for me it sounded like the same song that was an hour long

11Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Pagan

Pagan

Loveless is my favorite album <3 =D
To me it's a masterpiece that should never end

12Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Though I do have to thank Loveless for inspiring Billy Corgan.

13Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:07 pm

Pagan

Pagan

Loveless inspired many
I won't lie, it did take a while for me to fully "get" the album. I wasn't used to dreamy kind of rock and it would often just zip past my ears when I'd play it. Once I sat down with nothing to distract me and played it from start to finish, my mind was blown. There is just so much going on. My favorite song on the album "When You Sleep" has so many layers. I'd listened to it for years and I still only picked up new things from it after hundreds and hundreds of listens. I just love that album and that band.

14Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:10 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

That's what got me into getting the album was because I enjoy dreamy music. I also kind of like the dreamy sounds in Radiohead songs.

15Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:15 pm

Pagan

Pagan

You should try giving it another go. Don't forget that it is really meant to be loud. If the guitars being louder than everything thus drowning everything out is half the problem, it isn't loud enough Wink

16Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

I guess, it took me awhile to get into Radiohead.

17Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:06 am

Gamrpro

Gamrpro
New User

My favorite artist is definitely Babyface. He makes a lot of awesome songs and I love them all. I don't have a favorite band...

18Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:45 am

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

The Smiths, Morrissey, Hole, Courtney Love, Nightwish, Joy Division, Nirvana, The Seekers, Buddy Holly, The Beatles, Freddie And The Dreamers.

Just some of my favourite bands. Wink

19Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:46 am

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Lol, lots of oldies. I didn't know there were many young Buddy Holly fans

20Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:39 pm

Pagan

Pagan

Grungie wrote:Lol, lots of oldies. I didn't know there were many young Buddy Holly fans

I think Buddy Holly rules Very Happy

21Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:16 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

It's all about Peggy Sue man

22Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Sun May 06, 2012 6:54 am

Skathi

Skathi
New User

Skathi wrote:The Cult, Sonata Arctica, Norther and Forefather

Need to add The Dubliners and Insomnium to this!

http://www.metaltavern.com

23Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Sun May 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

Grungie wrote:Lol, lots of oldies. I didn't know there were many young Buddy Holly fans

Buddy Holly was amazing, the amount he accomplished by age 21 was ridiculous. He would have been huge had he not died at such a young age.

24Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Sun May 06, 2012 1:07 pm

Pagan

Pagan

He was the James Dean of music.

25Your favorite band/artist? Empty Re: Your favorite band/artist? Mon May 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

That's a great way of putting it. Though, Buddy was much more cooler than James. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum