You are not connected. Please login or register

Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Empty Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:42 am

Doomsayer

Doomsayer
Forum Badass
Forum Badass
Tonight is the first fight on FOX, sort of a big deal...anyone into it?

View user profile

2Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Empty Re: Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:39 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Not really, not really a big sport fan in general. Maybe a bit of cricket and the occasional rugby game so that my dad doesn't have to watch it alone but that's it for me.

View user profile

3Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Empty Re: Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:12 pm

ATiRAGEPRO

ATiRAGEPRO
New User
Wow, an MMA fight aired on FOX? as in Local TV? Shocked

Yeah, I've followed it for a while, but I haven't been following it lately. Not since Brock Lesnar left the UFC to go back to pro wrestling. I think MMA of the mid 90's was the most entertaining, mainly due to the fact that there were a much larger variety of martial artists out with extensive and completely different MA backgrounds. There were also no gloves. (Believe it or not, not having gloves makes the sport a lot safer and results in less injuries.)

View user profile

4Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Empty Re: Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:06 am

Mr. Grieves

Mr. Grieves
New User
MMA BRO

SO BADASS IN MY TapouT SHIRT BRO

View user profile

5Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Empty Re: Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:18 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy
Mr. Grieves wrote:MMA BRO

SO BADASS IN MY TapouT SHIRT BRO
HELL YES TAPOUT SHIRTS BRO

6Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Empty Re: Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:18 pm

jglover4168

jglover4168
New User
have you guys seen the movie the warrior?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum