Music Talk Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LMFAO What do you think?

+6
Elseb1990
Grungie
biasa199
Combo
Doomsayer
debbie
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LMFAO What do you think? Empty LMFAO What do you think? Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:17 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I know they aren't really braking news anymore but I recently stumbled upon their videos (during one of my "oooh, this looks interesting" clicking frenzies on YouTube. Is it just me or are these guys channeling everything scene in the world?

2LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Doomsayer

Doomsayer
Forum Badass
Forum Badass

Who?

3LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:20 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

google it Wink

4LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:39 pm

Doomsayer

Doomsayer
Forum Badass
Forum Badass

Google what? lol...I don't get the point that you're making...band name would help...

5LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:55 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

oh ok. the band's name is "LMFAO"

6LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Doomsayer

Doomsayer
Forum Badass
Forum Badass

OOOHHHHH!!!!! lol that makes so much more fuckin sense now hahahaha

7LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:41 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Sorry for the confusion, I don't think you can really call them a band, just a group?

8LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Combo

Combo
New User

Good feel good band. Poor music.

9LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:54 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I only know the stuff that plays on the radio. But I agree with you.

10LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:26 pm

biasa199

biasa199
New User

I don't like LMFAO. All they do is talk in their songs. That's not music.

11LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:37 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

Well there is a style of vocals called Spoken Word.

12LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:19 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Hardcore is very fond of spoken word.

13LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Thu May 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Elseb1990

Elseb1990
New User

I've heard a few of their songs and it really isn't my cup of tea. I thought they were quite poor to be honest.

14LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Tue May 15, 2012 11:22 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

biasa199 wrote:I don't like LMFAO. All they do is talk in their songs. That's not music.
lol

15LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Wed May 16, 2012 9:40 am

Pagan

Pagan

Cannot stand them.
One of the many things wrong with radio music today.

16LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Wed May 16, 2012 12:36 pm

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

I don't care, I just think its catchy.

17LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Wed May 16, 2012 9:29 pm

moscaespañol

moscaespañol
Sexy Coffee Guy
Sexy Coffee Guy

altho i liked party rock anthem i would be happy if i never had to hear sexy and i know it ever again

in my life

18LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Wed May 16, 2012 9:33 pm

klushell

klushell
New User

LMFAO are to music what the Scary Movie people are to movies.

19LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Thu May 17, 2012 12:07 pm

Pagan

Pagan

klushell wrote:LMFAO are to music what the Scary Movie people are to movies.

What are you talking ab-

wait

Shit. That's actually a very good analogy.... Well done. cheers

20LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Wed May 23, 2012 7:46 pm

sleestaks

sleestaks
New User

It kind of irritates me that people can have literally no creative input on their music/talent and still come out rich and famous.

21LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Wed May 23, 2012 8:18 pm

Grungie

Grungie
Admin
Admin

You jelly?

22LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Wed May 23, 2012 8:32 pm

sleestaks

sleestaks
New User

Completely.

brb, gonna find a cat and laser pointer to aim at my keyboard with FL Studio open, that should be enough for a hit single.

23LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Wed May 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Pagan

Pagan

sleestaks wrote:Completely.

brb, gonna find a cat and laser pointer to aim at my keyboard with FL Studio open, that should be enough for a hit single.

Single? You've got yourself an entire album right there!

24LMFAO What do you think? Empty Re: LMFAO What do you think? Thu May 24, 2012 8:06 am

debbie

debbie
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

lol, I wanna hear that first sample.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum